Translate

Sunday 14 May 2017

Literacy classes are going well

Here are some new photos from our literacy class. Our teacher, Ravi Soni, says things are going well, and that his cooperation with the students is good. It is important to him to have a friendly and open environment in his class, and the students are happy that his classes don't run like classes in ordinary indian schools. In Ravi's words;

"I am happy I got a chance to teach these people, and the people in my class also seem happy with me. They are very happy about the way I teach as it is different from Indian schools. I think they enjoy my class and I am happy for that. I have told them that they are fully free to think openly and ask if they have any problem in my classes because I don't want to create an Indian school atmosphere there at all".

Visit our webpage for more information about our work.


No comments:

Post a Comment